Fluid and electrolyte replacement associated with dehydration from diarrhea (Scours) in calves.
RE-SORB® is approved for:
- The control of dehydration associated with diarrhea (Scours) in calves, including veal calves.
- Use by the livestock owner as an early treatment at the first signs of scouring.
- A follow-up treatment for the dehydrated calf following intravenous fluid therapy.
- RE-SORB rapidly replenishes lost electrolytes and fluids in the scouring calf.
- RE-SORB is isotonic—approximately the same concentration of electrolytes as body fluid—resulting in rapid and efficient absorption.
- Contains glycine and citrate for improved uptake of electrolytes.
- Provides useful follow-up treatment after intravenous fluid therapy.
- Supplied in individual packets for precise dosing, no waste.
- Easy to mix, dissolves rapidly and stays in solution.
- Palatable formula tastes good, avoids stress of tube feeding.
- Oral dosing permits fluid replacement at first signs of scours.
- Contents of one packet (both sides) are added to 2 quarts of water and fed as 2 quarts of solution twice daily for two days (four feedings).
- No refrigeration required, even after solution is prepared.